Sunday, November 13, 2005

Tears

today at about 11pm.

is the first time i cried so hard probrably since i was a baby.



i never cried so much as tonite.

not even when i broke my leg in 3 places.

not even during my eye surgery during pri school.



i never cried cos of Ching Ling.

i cried tears of joy cos of Xi Xiang. but my eyes were just watery.

i never cried cos of Vannessa.

i did cry tears cos of Jovin. but it was just a little.



no tears flowed before tonite.

they onli surfaced...never flowing.



ive never been so hurt before. never.

the tears just flowed.

on my bed, and i just cant control it.

the tears just go and they flows down to my ears.

i get up and they go over my cheeks. wiping it off doesnt help.

thinking about it more...i cant stop crying...

even now as my fingers move across the keyboard.



this is how much i love you.

No comments: