Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Days

hello everyone. its been some days since my last entry.

anyways,

yesterday, i met ying hui.

for those of you who have been following my blog, you may remember ying hui in one of my past month post. i think.

well, as predicted by fukun and me, his problems with his gf has come, and on the dot, after a month.

so he came to me to tell me his problem. even though i probrably couldnt help him much. but hey, i understand, i do that all the time too.

well, good luck to him and how he gonna tell his girl.



as i was leaving school to meet ying hui to play pool, i happen to meet alex, benson, and shirley.

coincidently, they too were going for a pool game. and thats freaking sweet news.

along the way we met andrew, who decided to tag along.

so we all went to pavilion and i met ying hui there.

to my shock, i was actually handling my game considerably well!

i thought my skills had degraded quite abit since i entered poly.

maybe i was too...tense in the past about playing with my poly mates.

i beat shirley twice. hahahaaa. i laugh because she so wanna beat me but HOHO. sadly she beat me once at the end. eh -.-

wynner was there too.

it was damned fun. its been some time since i enjoyed myself like this. i found that...im no longer sorrowful about events happening. sure...its sad to me...but probrably...i no longer worry about it.

come what may.



other then that, i saw abby twice today. and both times i found myself accompanying her.

though we didnt talk much.

but its ok.

No comments: