Friday, November 18, 2005

5 random things

due to abby writing my name in her blog, as to say she wants me to do this activity on my blog too, i have decided to continue this trend.

not cos she wants me to.

cos i respect her as a friend.





1.
i take pride in myself and who i am. i dont hate myself in any way. i love and respect myself. but im not self obsessed either.

2.
i have many friends i dont give 2 nuts about. ALOT. but theres not one of them i would turn away if he/she is a friend in need. but still. i dont love these friends much.

3.
i hate going out with people i dont care/know/bother about.

4.
i like simplicity. but i dont like simple minded people. theres a big diff. and i realli want a simple life away from all this city and speed.

5.
i love swords. and martial arts.


now. im supposed to write 5 people who i want to do this activity too.

but i wont.

No comments: