Monday, November 21, 2005

Blind Rage

now.

lets see.

so she says she dont wanna be my friend anymore.

which ended in me utterly pissed.

why?



because she went back on her word that we would continue being friends.

WHY WOULDNT I HATE FOR THAT.

am i expected to just be alrite with that and as if its no big deal.

it is a big deal.

and im a human. im not exactly a saint.

so if i dont get pissed, i think somethings wrong with me.



lets see.

i changed my nick to include 'im glad i can hate u openly now' after we chatted.

yeah. pretty stupid move.

and then jia asked am i sure i hate her.

to which MADE ME THINK.

i dont HATE her. but still. at that moment...i was pissed at her.

pissed enough to not bother what i say anymore.

i mean. what she has done...im so mad at that. swearing and cursing CANNOT MEASURE HOW I FEEL about it.

but still. the truth is she is still MY FRIEND.

cos i honour her words and i agreed to be her friend till the end.

okok. sure she GOT HER REASONS. and ALL THAT.

but yeah, i have my reasons to be unhappy as well. respect that. or stfu.



do u noe the onli reason i write this blog now is all for that girl.

the onli reason im writing THIS ENTRY is so she can read it and NOE ME.



bottom line.

i was very pissed at her.

i couldnt take it.

i blew up.

i put the wrong thing in my nick in anger.

ur still MY friend.

as for the other way around, thats for u to decide now.

No comments: