Sunday, November 20, 2005

Talk

as i read her post, i could feel my breath getting heavier and heavier. i could feel my chest muscles contracting. my hands got cold.

i cant stop thinking either.

and what makes u think its as if i think ONLI OF MYSELF.

did i say ur not sad, pissed, confused, disapointed. did i say its onli me feeling that way?

if u can. then leave it.

as u always say.

'up to u loh'. oh yeah. dont forget the wink. 0.-



the best way probrably to the normal human, is to leave it. as she types: 'ignore and live as per normal.'

however. i feel it is not the best way. probrably cos im not the typical human.

i have never left things...unsettled, between my friends.

thats rite.

ur still my friend.

wasnt it u who told me to never stop being your friend? UNLESS UVE FORGOTTEN.

sure...we have our ISSUES...and PROBS...but does that mean ur not gonna be friends anymore?

we need to talk.

and by talking, i dont mean asking me to go the the library and waiting for a conversation. (so kill me)

i mean sitting down, and DISCUSSING our problems face to face. asking me to the library wasnt a good idea, cos u didnt ask me to talk. u asked me to accompany u. if u dont noe the (big and yet subtle) difference, i dunno how to explain it to u.

enough about the library.

though using our blogs as a way to transmit our feelings to each other at a given point of time is useful, i would think it doesnt solve things much. (and personally i think its abit tiring)

i feel like saying 'if u are still adamant on leaving things as they then its fine'

but ya noe what.

its NOT FINE to me. so i cant say that.

No comments: