Monday, August 29, 2005

Please

please bring me back to the old days.

please make me a good person again.

please make me love so much the way i used to.

please make me tolerate the world like i did.

please bring back the way i used to enjoy everyday.

please bring back my optimism.

please take away my realism.

please bring my valour and generousity back.


the old days...how i relished them.

it makes me sad thinking of it.

especially how ive changed.

how much i used to love.

now i see i have been planted with hate and tension in such a short time.

is this how the real world is like?

a place where u could end up being torn apart by competition.

a place where feelings are second place to goals.

to be the best. how come things have changed so much?


i had never wanted to be the best.

i had onli wanted to be the one to enjoy my life.

is growing up like this?


i dont feel hopeless.

i onli feel...lost...

theres a difference.

No comments: