Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ineffeciency

Ineffeciency


today is a damn shitty day.

yeah. A SHITTY DAY!

i dont usually type my daily happenings and all that cause i noe its freakin BORING. hell when people just DRONE on about stuff in thier lives that no one gives a damn about, its freakin dull ya noe? at least give some INSIGHT people!

if u dont like that kinda stuff, DONT READ FURTHER cos i wanna type it out anyways to destress.

so the main reason why im pretty ticked off is cause today so much time is wasted on doing NONSENSE.

first off, my class at 9 ended early today, at 1020. yeah. freakin early. so me and a group of people went off to play pool. yeah. just till about 1 or 2 pm. no prob.

but then...as usual. its all these LITTLE THINGS that piss me off in the end.

the pool game was fine at first. but after awhile, things just got FREAKIN BORING. like...i hadnt eaten anything yet and was feeling weak, and my playing was being hindered cause of that. practically and obviously, i was having a BAD TIME playing. even if i wasnt performing that badly, i just wasnt feeling any VIBES.

then when u get bored, u dont care, and u keep missing, and all that stuff.

so the vicious cycle just went on till about 2:30 i left. and i had a class at 3. colour class. presentation. and my group had prepared NOTHING.

so i was like...*why the hell did i turn up man...sure...the presentation is 10% of my marks but honestly, i dont realli care!*

in the end, i just made like a stone and talked a little. florence saved my ass from mark damnation anyways. shes a pretty smooth talker with good nerves.

at that time, STILL wasnt so bad. still fine.

since the workshop was about to close anyways soon, (cos the time was 5. workshop closes at 5.30) i decided id not do my work yet with so little time left. i would just relax, eat and then proceed to do my work diligently in the workshop after that.

as i was about to go eat by myself, my friend timothy called, asking me to eat in mensa with him. but i turned him down cos at that time, my other friend asked me too, personally. and i believed i would have more fun with them. fun so i can destress a little before working.

but they realli noe how to FREAKIN WASTE TIME! dammit! today, the workshop is open later then usual SPECIFICALLY so that we can do extra work to finish our sculptures on time. and these people still have a ways to go even before they can say ALMOST finished. and they can stll just sit there and laugh and have fun and not have a care in the world. dammit ya noe...these sculptures take ALOT OF TIME. not even the so called 'LAO DA' wei jie would DARE say he is going to be done soon.

i get so sick of wasting time when i should be doing my work! i feel as if im lagging behind already!

theres a time to be crazy, be mad, and just be WHACKED UP...but these extra time to do our work should be taken seriously if he want to stay back for that.

im not gonna go out and eat with them next time during these days. im not gonna bother so much about them now.

IN THE END, BEING THE SOLO I WAS IS STILL THE WAY!

a solo who is friendly but in heart, is still independent and survives ALONE.

No comments: