Sunday, August 07, 2005

GUILT

GUILT


a story.

as i awaiting to go home from my grandma's house, i was constantly reminding myself to go online to chat with abby.

constantly telling myself. i dont wanna miss this.

so i arrived back home.

eta: 2040

lots of time i realised.

then my bro wanted to go watch a movie.

a movie.

i was reluctant. would i miss the chance?

but i went anyway.

the time slot was 2150.

i went in. hoping that the movie would end early.

soon i realised.

it wasnt going to happen. no time.

i was thinking i should tell her. dont wait for me. dont...

but i didnt.

I. DIDNT.

2330

i still didnt tell her. i was feeling a little worried.

i shrugged it off. shrugged it off.

eta: 0030

i arrive home. i immediately go online.

i see her nick.

immediately i feel bad.

then i wonder. did she update her blog.

she did.

as i read. i feel knives stabbing me.

in the heart. rite through. again and again.

i feel like a ASSHOLE. a JERK.

for a MOVIE. i went ahead despite my RELUCTANCE.

i did not tell her.

p.s.: HOW COULD I

No comments: