Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tears

yesterday night was another freakin emotional night.

some tears were shed.

no one made me pissed.

no one upset me.

it was just me thinking again.

it was onli the moments just before slumber that it happened.

i even wrote it in my phone...just because i wanted to noe why i was so emotional.

this is what i typed:

Lying on my bed, listing to é cardigans. I think about . Thoughts flood my mind. Does she like me! I...Realli. Realli miss her. Tears start surfacing. I realli miss her... i saw her today. But it seems so heck. I think everytime i see her shes doing work. If onli i could just talk to her. Away from work. Away from distractions! Is work whats killing love? I dont noe what im thinking anymore. When i think about it, i feel more tears. Tears...


yeap...thats what i typed...

bear in mind yesterday i was freakin emotional.

thanx to a previous meeting with my old friends Joel and Ivan, it realli stirred up my emotions. mainly due to a Ivan actually.

lets see...talking to him reminds me of relationships. talking to him makes me think like im so high and mighty cos i always give him advice. but damn...my mentaily of my own self i sickening!

i used to hold being humble very importantly. but now im changing into a proud person. soon ill turn arrogant and then even a these old friends of mine would lose respect for me.

it gets me down.

so yeah...relationships and me becoming a worse human. damn!

i dunno how screwed up my thinking was yesterday night but its a fact that i realli felt so sad cos of her. its not her fault of course. its just like that...and i dont think i can make it right myself.

leave it to fate...thats the easiest...but the damn SLOWEST! cos theres no control over it.

kk i write more next time. now bz.

No comments: