Wednesday, June 16, 2004

time to chiong

so...i havent done anywork...ive been lazing around for the past 3 days...monday i cant rememeber wtf i did...tuesday i played badminton with joel...and played like shit...and today...hmm...I HAVE TO DO WORK TODAY!!! my brain is starting to disinteragrate! and i think we have 1/2 the month more to go till school starts rite...

well actually given the time any slcaker can do it but i oso havent done any revision...any studying...so yeah...i think have to do at least some today...

then now theres this prob that keeps bugging me from the back of my head...its about the BBQ this friday...the prob is that i think me and ivan are seriously gonna have loses cos lets c...he has $10 left...and i have $15+...and we have to buy all the crap for the BBQ...which is...lets say around 100?...so that means me and him are going to lose $50 each? i dunno...its not losing $ thats a prob to me...its not being able to supply the stuff...

yar...then ivan expects me to go and collect money from everyone who is going...as in like...go to them personally and take from them...is it me or does that sound a tad bit stupid? he expects me to be a runner to take money from those going to the BBQ...$7 each person...haiz...total crap...im not going to do it of course...

hope shes having a good time

No comments: