Saturday, June 12, 2004

slightly eventful day

ok...so...today i woke up at 9.30...i wanted to wake earlier and go whitesands to c her...cos shes doing geog project at whitesands at 10...but in the end...by the time i wash up is 10 and then when i told my mom i had to go out meet ivan she began lecturing me and im like...wtf...so then it was like...she sure dont let me go out at this time...so i decided to leave slightly earlier and maybe just go there and meet her a short while...but then!!! my mom insist i eat before i go and she went to buy food from the market before cooking...and i just wait and wait...i was so damn fustrated!!! i can just go out and eat and go from there rite...so my dad noticed i was pretty irritated and he was kind to me...let me go off earlier...then by that time im already going to be late for meeting ivan...lame man...

so when i arrived at whitesands i contact eric ask him where he wa...and he was in the library...so i chiong up..and he was eating fries...now actually i didnt plan to eat lunch cos of lack of time but then i tot ah nvrm lah just eat something quick...so i ordered a chicken speghethi...it was $6+ for a plate?!?!?! heart pain sia but nvrm lah...so as i was at the counter buying the dish that SHE came in and u noe what...

SHE RAN OFF...haiz...ok i must admit i predicted that cos she is just too shy...but then its like...oh man...y does she have to behave this way!!! so after i ordered the dish i ran after her and found her in a corner reading some random book...and i asked her y she ran and she said she wanted to read a book...oh man...haiz...i wont bother commenting lah...

so i waited...and waited...and waited...i was talking to eric to occupy myself and it was like...THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!! IM SUPPOSED TO C MY FRIEND BY NOW!!!...then FIANLLY after 20 min of waiting the dish was ready and eric totally devoured the dish like crazy...and i looked for her again...now she was hiding in a different place and i just wanted to c her...i told her i was going and she just said 'ummm...ok' with her head down but her eyes kinda wandering...haiz...oh well

so ok...when i went back to tell eric suddenly ivan called...oh man he was pissed at me...i already make him wait for almost 45 min...so i quickly gave my goodbye and hastened to the meeting point...ivan was there and he was pissed...yeap...he scolded me but yeah...i was at fault...so we went to bus 403...waited there and talked about warhammer...then finally the bus came...we went to pasir ris park...then we walk walk...book a BBQ pit...then we go...it was done in 45 minutes...ivan didnt think it could be done so easily...hahahah!...so we walked all the way back to white sands on foot cos waiting for the bus sux...then he and me went our seperate ways and my other friends were still at the library...so i hastened up once again...yeah...got more friends there so i just sat and talk to them...she was sitting in between 2 gals and the table was in front of her so she couldnt run away...well at least now she didnt seem so shy...but then mark told me that he noticed she behaved differently when i came...and eric told me she realli likes me but shes just too shy...yeah...i noe...i love her too... =) ...then eric told me his prob...said im the onli one he could trust...so i listened to his prob and gave him advice away from his friends...but then when we went back...onli one of the gals was left there!!! the rest left!!! AND SHE WAS ONE OF THEM!!!

what can i say...when i saw that i just slumped into a nearby chair and just like...SHE LEFT!!! she left!!! *sob* ...i disapointed, sad, shocked and dazed all at the same time...then i just kept repeating 'she left...!' like some nut...then michelle said something...she said...'she has already decided'...ok...so i was wondering...was she refering to me or eric...cos it may be linking to eric and his problem...so i dunno...if it was about me then i can bet its not good news...haiz!!!...then i told her she shouldnt have said that cos i felt worse when she did...

then eric told me go play arcade with him...so together with mark we went...play this 4 player shooting game...wow man...it was great...but it was also damned f'in expensive...eric, mark and me blew like 6 dollars each on that game?...so after we finished...we left...we went home...went our seperate ways...when i reach home kenneth was sleeping one my bed...wtf...nvrm...so i just read comics then he woke up and left i tried calling her home...she wasnt home...wonder where she went...but nvrm...i slept then woke and turned on the com...and yeah...i think thats all for today...

u noe...i realli like her...and i trust erics words that she likes me alot too...but shes too shy...i dunno...u noe some of my friend advice me to dump her cos she behaves this way??? well ok i must admit sometimes it irritates me and saddens me when shes like that...but such a stupid thing cant change my feelings rite...hehe...

No comments: