Wednesday, June 23, 2004

schools starting...0_0 *COLD SWEAT*

ok...lets start from yesterday...
yesterday...played badminton with joel, lin bin, wilson, and kok cheong...thinking about it makes me laugh man...i was torturing lin bin like some sadistic ass...i was shouting at him 'RUN LIN BIN!!! RUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!' then hitting the shuttle from left to rite of the court...MUAHAHAHAHA! then kok cheong oso followed suit and made him suffer even more...damn funny...and i finally played somewhat seriously...and i realli sweat a HELLUVA LOT!...my whole damn shirt was dyed darker and was FREAKIN WET...haiz...2 hrs none stop of badminton...

then later at the night...i was using computer and my dad came in and scolded me for sleeping late or wadever...then im SO sick of it...so when he left...i just wrote a note and pasted it on my door...the note read: 'When the people sleep / Victor does his labours' / In peace / *smiley face*'...yeah so i did my work on the dining table cos i had a cold and my room was FREEZING...and this morning all of them read the note...i dunno what my dad is gonna think of it...lol...wadever...

*STILL HAVENT DONE 90% MY HW!!!*

No comments: