Wednesday, June 02, 2004

i have rejoined the liege of boredom

maaaaan...im bored...yes..im damned bored...(-.-)...joel asked me if i wanted to go to the LOTR exibition (LOTR means Lord Of The Rings for u non-LOTR geeks)...and i couldnt go cos my right thigh hurts when i walk! well its kinda recovered now but i think too late to go by now...and tmrw is the last day! i realli wanna go >_< ...after all its like...a lifetime oppurtunity...after the exibition ends i doubt itll be here ever again...EVER!

so yar...and the damn comic shop!!! ARRR!!! Y ALWAYS NO STOCK!!! DAMN!!! i feel pissed somewhat...its like...no new comics to read! my computers' CD drive is SPOILT and its seriously malfunctioning!!! and my PS2 lens has BLOWN!!! I FEEL SO IRRITATED WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT!!! my dad wont buy a new ANYTHING till my O lvls are over but thats like...months away!!! i can take it no longer (>_<) arrr!!! if i want to play game i have to go play in the arcade which burns money like anything or i have to go my friend house and play but still...cant expect me to go my friends house all the time...this sux man...there better be new stock of comics soon...

whew...that was some major ranting wasnt it...muahahahaha...nvrm nvrm...

tmrw still got school...aww maaaaaan!!! suxors! and whats more its A maths remedial...omg...i dunno if i wanna go or not...drop or not..drop or not?!?!?! i think ill just go lah...though ms yong ah...wah liao...shes totally fucked up sometimes...haiz...tmrw must still tolerate (>_<)...

No comments: