Friday, June 11, 2004

hmm...........

ok...today was another 4 hrs of A maths in school...omg...what can i say...i realli loved the lesson again...i could do all of em correct (although with some difficulty) and it was like...i can do it!!! WOO HOOOO!!!...its great man...ms yong didnt pick on me today!!! i hope this goes on man...guess i should study more if i want it that way =P

then today...went home asap then go out with my bro...go buy stuff...i bought pegasus knights for my warhammer army...$43...then went to the heeren and went to HMV...me and my bro boguth some cd's...i bought a $58 cd...EXPENSIVE!!! and my bro bought 2 cd's...dunno how much but sure alot oso...then all that stuff alone is already 100+...then went on to takashimaya and went to Kinokuniya...man i love that place man...wadever book there is u can bet they have it...and oso got some jap chicks there...haha...kawaii ne? so anyways i bought 5 comic books worth $4.80 each and my bro bought a $50+ marvel comic book...wtf man...so altogther its around 200 already...so today ah...wow man...we realli spent a fucking bomb...time to save up again >_<

and then when i got home...ate...did all the crap...then i sat down and i tot about stuff...then i realise it seems that this reltionship is fading...seems im doing all the loving and she is like...too bz or doesnt realli care...y is it always me who has to do the work when it comes to gals...seems that all the gals i like are like that...

maybe i am just over-reacting cos she realli is too bz? i wanna talk to her about it...

No comments: