Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Bad shape!

arrrr!!!!...today i feel like crap (-.-) ...yesterday i painted and painted my warhammer figurines till my neck is aching...and from the badminton session with joel i still have an aching arm and ass!!!

...today i wake up and though the aches from the badminton session are tolerable my aching neck is multiplying the displeasure >_
then now im damn bored...feel like going out but dunno where to go -.- ...was painting my figurines again then my neck hurts like crap! dang -.- ...and tmrw i think im playing badminton with joel again...whew...hope i recover man..or else sure lose face ah...

and i kinda feel like asking someone out but then like...hmm...think better not lah...cos i think that person will be too uncomfortable...as in...feel very awkward...so ill c first bah...>_<...

No comments: