Friday, July 23, 2004

rajan is teH rox0rz

rajan is teH rox0rz
 
alriiiite...so im now in the computer lab in school...xi xiang is like one row behind me and shes not in a good mood...lol...
 
anyways...today the guys in my class are supposed to have english oral examinations and apparently as ive been kicked out of class, i have to give her a legit reason as to why i have the audacity to even do the examination with her an the examiner...so of course...i didnt hve a damn choice...i actually recieved some other ideas to still be able to do the oral from my friends...ideas such as asking mrs shirley goh to let me take the oral exam with HER class instead (idea from joel)...and another was to tell mr ng chee keong himself about how 'unreasonable' mrs rajan was (idea from fukun)... but then i tot the chee keong idea was going too far and after all, i just have to give her a reason...so i tot 'ehhhh...ill just go c her and be DONE WITH IT...'
 
so i did
 
she saw me and in fact, she was kind. she even humoured me a little and spoke to me with sense, saying that (in the words of rajan) 'YOU have the brains to even get a distinction in english but you're just too damned lazy!! if YOU cant be bother then y should i, ahh victorrr? do u understand what im trying to say anot victorr?!?'. well of course i undersood her...i have quite a good logic chip implanted on me the moment i was born..
so she said she would give me a chance...i would have to find out the work she gave to the class and i would have to do it by monday...on tuesday i would be welcome in the class and from then on, if i ever was (from rajans mouth) too damn lazy or cant be bother, then i could say goodbye to my 20%. well now, thats ok i guess? hehe...
 
yes so rajan is ok after all...one should not be too quick to judge...she also told me that she is strict for a reason, cos she cares about us but once i went too far she decided that thats as far as she can go to care...haha
 
so now xi xiang is still at the row behind me talking to her friends...meh...
 
tmrw theres practise exam for CHEMISTRY and apparently I HAVENT STUDIED FOR ANYTHING!!! i dunno if i can absorb everthing in time...agh...
 
 

No comments: