Tuesday, July 13, 2004

craptastico

ok...today nothing interesting...boring...was a little sick..not my day...

yesterday...onli thing i bother to remember is taking the bus 81 to tmapines with my sec 2 friends...u noe sometimes i feel that they are like my best friends to hang out with...as in like...just hang and have fun...they rock...personally my fav sec 2 human is shaheira...shes just fun lah =)...then oh yar...i was so fucking HUNGRY!!! i couldnt take it anymore so i went to KFC and got a zinger burger...and i was like...looking for a place to eat but it was raining so cannot sit outside...i kept going in rounds looking for a seat...but then TO NO AVAIL!!! so i gave up and decided to go buy my guitar strings first...farhana oso told me to buy for her...i bought electrical guitar strings for myself and classical nylon strings for her...and u noe what...mine cost like 9 dollars but hers cost a crazy $16!!! its so stupid. then i went out and then it was like...hey there are seats outside of yamaha!!! so i sat on an empty bench and ate...and u noe what...i looked like some hungry poor beggar u...cos my shirt was untucked...my hair was in a total mess and i had a cold...so it was like...u noe that kinda beggar image lah...

then went home...nothing much lah...

ok...now the main concern i have these days is mdm gill 'detaining' my ez link card...like wtf!?!? i wont do her work ok...she can wait LONG LONG!!! even if its more hassle free to just do her work...the stubborn-ass-ness in me says no...I WONT!!! but then its like...the logic part of me realises that its a DAMNED HASSLE to take coins for buses!!! argh!!! sometimes i have no more coins and i have to go begging!!! SICKENING!!

haiz...so this case is PENDING...lol...c if i wanna do her crap work...

joel and me are going to play badminton this coming saturday...finally...actually i wanted to go play xbox leh...but nvrm...that can wait lah...hahaha

and oh yar!!! i have some tickets to the NDP parade rehearsal! im thinking who to invite...hehehe...

No comments: