Wednesday, July 21, 2004

hey shortaaay! its yo birthday!

alrite...today just so happens to be my birthday...hoo ha...

hmm...ok lets c i failed my e maths vectors test...oh well i was expecting it already cos i didnt pay attention to mr kek...then eng i went out of class...did some of the E maths test corrections and some A maths revision then drew a pic of what i have in mind for my graduation outfit...hehehe...

after recess was geog...nothing much...boring...then physics...even more boring...didnt bother listening realli...haiz...

ok by this time i had 1 b.day letter from farhana, 1 b.day letter and *stuff* from chingling...i was thinking i had to collect present from my sec 2 friends...but then when i was going back to my class after attendance taking in the hall my sec 2 friends ambush me and gave me a present!!! the present was shared among a group of them (including xi xiang)...so i was like...oh ok i was waiting for it...but later i found out that xi xiang was the one who did everything and plan what to buy...so i was so surprised...cos u noe i tot xixiang didnt care much for me anymore...but apparently not! so i was kinda happy too but i was confused of what to think of her from then...haiz...

'to be, or not to be? that is thy (damned) question'

yar so ill c lah...haizzzz...confused over gals...im most worried that my judgment may be blinded by these females...

p.s. thanx to all the humans who wished me happy birthday today...
p.p.s if ur reading this xi xiang i wanna let u noe i am TRULY THANKFUL *respect*

No comments: