Saturday, July 31, 2004

FUN DAY!!!

FUN DAY!!!
alriteee!!! today i remember clearly...lets begin!!!
ok so i woke up for school, didnt study for e.maths pract exam AT ALL but too late anyways so i fuck care...i went to school realli early together with feli in the bus, but i just made fun of her all the way basically even till school...irritated her till she dont wanna talk to me...muahahahah
so after some crapping around all of us went to the hall to proceed with the exam, and my goodness we had to yet so long in the hall before the exam started cos there are some other students from 4E who are taking 'o' lvl exam e.maths too...so wadever, just did the paper...
well what can i say...the paper was freakin damn easy!!! mr kek realli went easy on us this time cos i even had loads of free time (1/2 hr) to check my work and almost all of the questions were pretty simple...but towards the end of the exam, thanx to the milk AND coffee i drunk in the morning, my bladder was seriously about to explode. so what i tried shaking it off, holding it in...for actually about 1.5 hrs already before i couldnt take it anymore...mr kek was kind and let me go put out the fire
then after the freakin easy paper, i went with fukun, ying hui, thomas, j.chan, and rohaizad to whitesands and eash of us ate a morning meal...its great having a meal with good friend...but still pretty wadever lah...muahahaha
then after all of THAT i went home...and waited...in anticipation to go out with 'HER' (not xi xiang and no im not gonna tell ANYONE OF U). yeah i went to the beach with her...man she is gorgeous in my eyes...ok i will SPARE THE DETAILS!!! lol....no more!!! but i had a greaaaat time with 'her'...
so yeah mainly today was great cos of a certain gal...ahahaa...i just couldnt resist not mentioning her in my blog...hehehe
ps: pls refrain from bugging me about who the gal is...it would save me the energy of telling u to leave me alone =)

No comments: