Friday, July 02, 2004

1 week

ok...lets c...past few days has been ok for me i guess...rajan chased me out of class though...

well ok...sarala wants me to get out of class every eng lesson...but u noe what...i dont care...in fact im glad she did that...its not like i need her help to score for my english...and even if i did need help theres always something called a ten year series guidebook...but yeah...its a blessing in disguise that she threw me out of her class...after all now i have much more time to do the work i realli need to do...

as for the rest of the teachers...they are ok i guess...ms wee is so fun! ...much better then mdm norliza...shes so uptight and boring...

then about her...hmm...today i saw her...shes still so shy...oh well...

well this is a msg to her ok...if u keep being so shy and dont dare to talk to me...then how can u expect me to keep having feelings for u...u already made me swore i wouldnt end up like that guy but then if ur behaving this way...what can i do? u cant expect me to behave like its ok rite...onli now i realise it wasnt totally that guys fault ya noe...its cos of ur behavior that he gave up on u too...but then theres one difference between him and me...im not so stupid and immature...i wont give up so easily...especially when its important to me...

u noe i think certain people always think im just some kind of useless idiot thats forgetful and lazy...well u noe what...its not that im forgetful or lazy...i just dont care about school...thats y i dont do schoolwork...i NOE theres work but then its like...y do i have to do this work...to prove that i can do it? my teachers and my fellow schoolmates can look down on me all they want

studies arent important to me...things like love and friendship i will always treasure most...studies are nothing compared to those things...

No comments: