Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tag!

near the end of midnite, i tagged offensively to defend my friend, rachel, from an anonymous tagger.

now.

those who have been following this blog.

you would noe my dislike for ANONYMOUS TAGGERS who want to say bad stuff.



i DO realise that the anonymous tagger might be a friend of mine.

but STILL.

being a friend of mine doesnt mean ill SPARE THE PERSON a piece of my MIND.



the person might hate me. or the impression of me might change.

i accept it! cos that who i am.

what u see is who i am in this situation.



if that person had stated out thier name as least...i would not have been offensive.

i would have treated the person with respect and listen.

but the moment the person decides to give negative comment...even if its slight...its intolerable...

to state ur dislike behind a mask. a wall. where u noe ull be HARMLESS.

how would u respect someone like that?



thats all.

No comments: