Friday, January 20, 2006

Rant

right now, im sitting in my room using the laptop.

after a long day in school as an I-Guide. (thats the name of the school guide in TP.)

dont ask me what the 'I' stands for. i myself have no fucking idea.

for some strange reason, im feeling quite...fustrated and pissed now...



so. its the end of the 2nd day of TP open house.



hmm...i think the I-Guides did a great job.

and so did the D-Guides.

and no. not cos im in I-Guides or cos im in Design school.



i went to some of the schools.

IT and AS were pretty alright.

but...whie BUSINESS had thier numbers...i could see that quite some of them did not even bother at all with the sec school students, and my friends have exprienced that as well.



engine school...i didnt step foot in there.

but, apparently, even the principal of engineering school agreed that it was a lack of space in engine school.

cos they spread themselves too far out in such a big area within thier school.

so students felt discouraged about going all the way in when there were so few booths in such a huge distance.



ANYWAYS.

i felt the IMD/MOI room at design space was pretty damn good.

i liked the live illustrations and sketchbooks especially.

those were the things that i thought were realli interesting.

i found myself wanting to tell the students that they SHOULD go there, just to take a look at the kind of stuff we design students do in TP, as well as to KNOW that we ARE, DAMN RIGHT THE COOLEST there is out there.

thats the kind of thing that brings people into TP DESIGN.



even though i was an I-Guide, i found myself very partial to my own school.

in the sense that, i realli wanted to bring the students to DES rather then other schools.

so i ended up being something like a design guide too, seeing as how i noe the layout and the general view of what each course is. (cos i go around hearing other course explain over and over)

i dunno how many times i had to repeat myself though.

it was abit straineous on the voice.



oh yeah.

i also participated in the TP MASS DANCE.

my partner was Hui Leng.

it was pretty damn funny that some sec school students got caught in the middle of all the dancing.

needless to say, they were laughing all the way, not knowing what to do.

but hey! we got them to participate dancing the CHICKEN DANCE



the funniest thing i saw was the reaction of a guy when i told him the sculpture on display in PID section was made of wood.

he went 'are u FUCKING SERIOUS?' 0_0 *begins feeling sculpture in amazement*



LAST THING.

i just wanna list the things i feel are what caused me to feel pretty pissed now.



the guy who THREATEN to report my name if i continue 'slacking' during duty. fuck man. just cos i standing at design school for awhile looking for people to help DOESNT MEAN IM SLACKING. and THREATENING doesnt exactly command respect to me. it onli made me label him as a total fucktard.
,
another guy who is simply getting on my nerves. i dare say he feels the same. i shant say more about him.
, and
the girl who is simply SO ANNOYING. it almost makes me WANT TO REGRET the whole thing. THATS how annoying.

and if anyone thinks i have a prob with them, then heres something someone told me before.

*dont (fucking) assume.*

No comments: