Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Change

now.

i wish to write about a certain thing my old friend of mine has stated in his own blog, about me.

"i saw victor online. lol. hm.. to me, he has changed quite a bit. lol. his word seems to lack the same authority than in the past. as in... now, there is more sarcasm and less weight. to me, he is still my good friend, and will always be, but... i worry. haha."


just a little background information here.

the person who wrote that quoted statement is my friend, Joel Wang Shou Zhi.

he has been my friend since i was sec 1, when we were both in the same class.

i still remember the time i met him because i wanted to read the neon genesis evangelion comic book he had.



in that quoted statement, my dear friend has mentioned that i have changed to become less authouritative and that my words seem to have less weight.

what he means its that i have become more aloof in my nature, using sarcasm for wrong purposes, and not having the same charm and steadiness i once had.



i utterly agree.

to compare myself now with my self of my past is a shame i endure with disgrace.

i have no idea how to bring myself back to that point.



let me just say...it all started when i came into polytechnic.

it must either be the company ive been having, or the environment. (please correct me if im wrong)

for the company, i doubt its because of that.

after all, ive seen my fair share of wise people as well as noisy twits.



Temasek Poly Design School

i have come to believe that it is because of the extreme change of work and stress that i have become less of what i used to be.

the feeling where...anyone of these people might be ur competition and being better then them is like the goal.

i think it gets to the point where human nature can get nasty sometimes.

do u people agree?



another long time friend of mine (who is also my most trusted and loved friend), siti nursyuaibah, has also agreed that i have become more...harsh and unkind.

basically in her words, im no longer the 'mister nice guy' i used to be.

i used to have a reputation for being the nice guy.

but apparently, thats no longer the case im sure.



it gets me down sometimes.

No comments: