Friday, January 06, 2006

Popularity

since we are on this topic now.

lets see...

popularity.



apparently, i have given the wrong impression that i want to be as famous as possible.

believe it or not, the truth is,

if possible, i would prefer to remain low profile.

maybe some people know that.

some people like my sec school friends might know.



but now i think its quite disagreeable, cos i cant seem to lay low in design school.



this blog got its 'popularity' from my previous stupid posts.

the very previous post is merely my own sick sense of humour.

admittedly my posts are quite sarcarstic and at times damn stupid.

not as if i want my blog to be famous.

am i supposed to change my blog add?

or am i supposed to post only about boring stuff so no body will read?



im thinking, my past post, (THAT post) is definitely worth hating me for. no doubts.

but...the very previous post?

sure, its sarcarstic, but i dont think it will spark a war.

of course, i bet some people will say im damn lame or childish or wadever.

thats what happens when i write in my blog.

in truth, (i dunno if im correct) i think MOI also has its own sick sense of humour. so i doubt it will anger them.

unless i post something thats stupidly offensive or wrong.



for some, they may get pissed cos they very focused on avoiding conflict and cant believe i would be so foolish to go make joke like this, lest i start a riot.

it makes me think that, if i want to be sarcarstic in my blog, i better make sure no one but myself can understand it.

well ok. damn. that sucks.

its realli too bad then.



peace

No comments: