Thursday, December 22, 2005

WOW!

wow.

if i so read this again in future, this is a post about my careless words in my blog.

yeap just for remembrance.



hmmm...

ok. to those who gave thier comments, thank u for your time and effort to scold me.

extra thanks to those who said so calmly. uh...i think onli jia yi and dead duck? tat ming right? if i miss someone out im sorry...alot of tags. thank u very much for keeping slack on the vulgarities and giving ur sincere thoughts. seems onli u people are above me.



ok!

i will do my best to talk to u. uh...but i think not alot of u will not want to talk to me anymore? maybe want to smash my face?

saying sorry here is no use yeah?

whats said is said yeah? those words cant be taken back.

so im not sure what i can do to make it up to all of u?

i think taking the hate for say...years? that might be sorry enough?



what can i say? i now i said too much for my own good but then again...its my blog yeah.

just as how xia xue goes (wow i dislike xia xue and yet i talking about her) about saying its her blog so its her own thoughts whether whoever like it or not.

but eh i dont realli like that principle of hers cos things can get very offensive.

just like how singapore agaisnt racism and all...talking about another course is as good as talking about another race.

and damn i hate racism. so honestly yeah im disgraced at myself now? it was the same thing yet i didnt see it.



so lets see.

main thing im thinking now...

how can i make it up to all of MOI?

and.

how can i say im sorry to all of u? i noe sorry aint enough BUT ITS SOMETHING.

my shame and my pride will be given to u. insults i will take. hate i will also take.

one thing PLS!

DO NOT ASSOCIATE MY CRIME WITH THE COURSE OF PID.

i admit! what i said was FAR TOO ARROGANT. but that onli ME. not PID. other then that, i will accept wadever is thrown at me. leave the rest of PID out of this yeah?



so if anyone wanna bash me up, (though i hope no one it wont go down to that) then fine yeah? we go out of school and i let u bash me up? even if its before christmas, its fine yeah. i wont fight back if u feel thats better. i dont mind taking blows if it can get this done? though i hope it can be settled with discussion.



btw this post is onli talking about the stuff i said about MOI as a whole yeah. as for the rest of what i said about individuals...yeah im sorry but i cant and wont take them back.


as a side note...what the hell?!?! sex god???? HEY HEY! thats what U people called me ok...dunno who started it lah...

i definitely WONT name myself that! SO PLS DONT ADDRESS ME AS THAT.

No comments: