Saturday, December 03, 2005

Free!

mmmmmmmm.

i feel alot better now! like a weight off my shoulders! i am glad for that.

hopefully there are no after effects. that would be most irritating...

the reasons for my feeling better are in fact...probrably, seemingly sad.

but its more like me going "'oh well' *shrug*"

cos part of me already wants it.



so!!! ALL OF MY FRIENDS READING THIS BLOG.

i have heard your 'feedback'.

YES! i noe! my blog has had a mood of sorrow and moodiness these past weeks.

but i believe it will change! take note of that.

i will once again (i hope) write on more interesting entries on my thoughts of recent events or just my personal view of LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING.

hmm...key words here are I HOPE! ah ha! i dare not say FOR SURE lest i suffer the complaints of my readers >_<


on a side note
i wonder how the next years batch of PID students will be like.

zhen hao was saying. hope got some chio bu. then can see see. LOL. lets hope jia ying doesnt read this blog...

well damn. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ZHEN HAO. please!!! chio bu come to PID! we guys from PID will treat all of u very well (APPLY TO YEAR 2005 INTAKE ONLI) LOL. (just be careful of some pig communist PLS)



and btw zhen hao.

i will support u in your diet man!!! just dont expect me to eat less in front of u! in fact, maybe expect me to eat more in front of u! LEARN TO RESIST TEMPTATION. i damn good friend man...help u train. YESSA!

but seriously, dont eat so little leh...eat same but excercise more!!! u eat so little and still jog so often, sure faint ah one day.

kk?!?! must be practical!!! dont siao siao want to become thin then dunno ur own health.



alrite people! thats all. actually wanted to just write the first paragraph on this entry about my freedom but turn out so long! suddenly all the important things came to my mind!

good! means my mind is going back to normal . thank God.

No comments: