Monday, December 26, 2005

Careful



if u notice, this guy here put:

"you have the right to talk, so do we."



now...this person is talking about my previous blatant comments about MOI and various other things.

saying if i have the right to say what i want, means MOI oso can say what they want about me.



so by saying the words 'SO DO WE' u are making people think that u are from MOI or u may have something against my words.

further more, that gal which u undoubtedly noe who is from MOI as well.

is it mere coincience?

even my friend oso suspect u from MOI cos of that.

if u dont have something agaisnt my words, then why put so much energy to tag?

or maybe my posts are too extreme for u to handle so u must tag further agaisnt me when no body want to care anymore.



either ways, just be careful yeah. or u might have your ass handed to u by a bunch of rioting flamers.

No comments: