Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Love of Friends

its a long day today.

but lets skip all the crap.

after doing my drafting for the whole day, we PID mates went home together at 9.

we went opposite school to take a look at the Pasah Malam (night market in malay).

and so...we PID mates took a look around...and we didnt buy anything.

EXCEPT.

7 ramly burgers.



and so we got the burgers, and walked to a dessert (is that how u spell it?) shop, sat down, and enjoyed our time together, with food and drink, and whats most important, each others company with extremely amusing conversations.



indeed.

it was nice. its times like those that all the terrible, torturous work seems worth doing, JUST FOR THE PEOPLE.



thats one thing.

next...



Alexander Lek.

we had a talk on our way home on the bus.

it was about work at first. but it went on to...love interests, and the bond between friends, and the fine priorities between them.

well...ill not talk about his side of the conversation. private yeah.

but the thing he said concerning me. thats what i want to express here.

basically, he talked to me about her.

yeah. HER. u guys noe it. (as how Chang Tat says, *que heavy breathing voice* "HEH~-HEHH~-HEHHHH~-BY")

so alex told me...

  • she and me are totally different and incompatible
  • she is too bimbo. (uhh... lol)
  • she dont deserve a guy like me (now ok...i tried defendering her on this but he dont agree...haha)


  • and i forgot what else but thats the main.

    and i believe him.

    ok the thing is...i feel more affected by his words cos while all my other close friends have been telling me the same things...they havent SEEN abby as she is face to face and how she behaves and talks and all that.

    so it was then that i was fully persuaded and it confirmed the views of all my other friends.

    i am a proud ass...

    and deep down i noe, she is not compatible with me.

    and hell. deep down in my proud and sickeningly human heart, i know i deserve better. LOL.

    that makes me sound like a damned asshole and all.

    but the truth about myself is, im nice, friendly, kind, sensible, and thoughtful. of course i falter at times...but generally im a guy who knows what im doing, and acts with proper accordance.

    and i know my friends would support that statement.

    undeniably a proud ass. XD



    one last thing!!

    alex also talked of the brotherhood between guys versus the sexual relations of a girl.

    to alex...ones brothers are the most important...and a girl of interest should never be held above such bonds of friendship.

    and he made it clear to me, that i probrably dont understand it as much as he does.

    why?

    because he is from monford, a ruffian all boys school with tough guys who value thier brotherhood,

    while i am from siglap, a typical mixed gender neighourhood school where brotherhood isnt worth as much. and its the same for all such multi-sex schools.

    so i was quite shocked and it made me think quite abit.

    i had forgotten the importance of such ties and also...i never held brotherhood so strongly to the extent that it would overtake my feelings of love for a girl.

    like...my brothers are damn important...but alexander's way is to the extent where one would give up thier girlfriends for thier brothers.

    simply put.

    to see your friends in a higher level of importance then a sexual relationship with others.

    isnt that respectable and incredibly loyal to your friends?

    it realli made me think on the way home.

    what do u think?

    No comments: