Sunday, May 29, 2005

Reminescience

Reminescience


today, i read jason's blog again. i read further into his past entries. simply said, i laughed my ass off reading his entries.

then after that, i thought to myself. my writing used to be funny. entertaining. nonsensical. though probrably not as good as jason's, it used to be better then it is now.

then i reread my old blog entries. i laughed to myself. memories just flood back at the details i wrote. this blog used to be consistently updated, about once a week. now i see, i no longer care as i once did.

im supposed to be writing interesting, witty stuff!

whats happened? i miss my old school friends, who in the first place, coaxed me into starting this blog. now they are no longer around to witness my energy go into this blog. in fact, they no longer care for any blog, including thier own.

stuff like my vocab, word usage, and spelling, have been poor. i never thought i'd CARE so much about my english usage.

p.s.: im no longer the same


No comments: