Sunday, May 29, 2005

Anniversary

Anniversary


i just realised something.

ive had this blog since 28th may 2004. ok so im one day late but who freakin' cares? i sure as hell don't.

i never thought id keep this blog for so long! hahaha! this is like a small achievement. or rather, something i didn't think would happen.

some facts about this blog.:
-
this blog skin has nvr been changed. not even once from the time i chose it!

this blog has survived only because of constant (irritating) requests from friends to get off my lazy ass and type stuff about my pathetic life.

no entry from this blog has ever been deleted or 'purged'. this is because i wish to retain all my emotions and feelings of the past. no deleting my shame or regret of the past.
-

alrite...i think thats all i want to write relating to this so called 'Anniversary'.

my true concerns are what i wish to say now
this is addressed to her.

please don't worry about how i feel anymore. i am now fine. truly. i have gotten ur message and fully understood it. i am past the pointless emotions. i am fine =). now, i only hope that YOU are fine. i believe u are feeling far worse then me. dont think about it so much anymore! ur torturing yourself. i know...perhaps u can't help it, the feelings and thoughts just don't go away. so im guess i HOPE you will be fine.

theres no need to say sorry anymore. u didn't mean what u did, and i know ur saying sorry to make me feel better. theres no need to do so anymore. i have changed my phone picture. you are still the great friend i percieve u to be. if you are a sucker, then i am too. i have let my feelings go, but i will not let this friendship go.

you have, indeed, changed me. all my friends have. everyone around me, has shaped me into what i am now. you are no different. this life goes on, and that doesn't mean i have to leave you behind.

real friends go forth together. regardless of what happens.

p.s.: one who is emo but says nothing of it. no one realises.


No comments: