Saturday, May 28, 2005

Back OFF

Back OFF


i dont understand...

ive been misjudged. cos of someone who says its cos shes oversensitive. i dunno if ive done anything wrong...that might upset her...whats up with this...

i just told her i hope shes not awkward...but obviously her mental tots are no longer the same once ive said what i did. dont blame me when im doing NOTHING.

sometimes im bz and i cant reply sms...and if its among friends its no big deal rite?!?! a guy should definitely reply...but sometimes...i cant be there for everyone...i onli wish i could devote my life to my friends...but i noe, if i do that id no longer exist...

im not trying to say im being bullied here...or wadever...i just wanna say what i wanna say...in my own space...

im not trying to say im like some pathetic guy or shes a bad person...

no...i believe shes a great person...

i just...feel that shes need not be so blunt...i already noe ur feelings...i already noe...but u dont have to shove it in my face...i already noe...

now this is my act of being oversensitive...i dont care

i understand and respect ur decision...our friendship is what matters...

p.s.: this is my matter. dont bug me...

No comments: