Saturday, September 15, 2007

Patience

Patience is a virtue.

These past weeks, my patience has been put to the test.

Some people think i have no patience.

Some people think i have much patience.

But this much i know, it has been tested multiple times recently.

A friend of mine who has little patience tells me she prays for it every week.

I have been upsetting that patience of hers without fail now and then. Unintentionally of course.

She tells me. I must be the test given to her, and she will try one more time for tolerance.

I tell her i am sure the test cannot be so easy and so short. It is a test after all. It is never easy, and it is never just ONE MORE TIME.

And so the ordeal is the same for me. Constantly my patience has been put to the limit and together with this bout of sickness im experiencing, it is just so hard to go on without losing my ideals and morals.

I have been feeling lost and the feeling of guilt from drifting so far in such a short time is just making me want to forget about everything.

Forget about school. The endless gossip. The senseless conversations. The constant unease.

Everything is just clotting up my brain and somewhere deep inside guilt is lingering and chipping away at my conscience and part of my sanity with it.

I just need...to last awhile longer.

No comments: