Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday. Sept 14th 2007

as ever, its been awhile since i updated.

life has been...eventful.

but i find it ever so hard to get the details down.

as long as i experience it and i remember the events that have happened, i feel like i have no need to inform the world of my life and experiences.

this blog no longer has much of any significance to me.

but i will still try to write. TRY.

because my writing skills are going down the drain, and cos i think it helps to put down some thoughts i have. thoughts that linger but dont stay for long you know, till some weeks or months later. and then they are gone again till who knows when.



i am reaching the end of my poly life in a few months time. maybe 4 or 5 months more? it might sound like a long period of time, but anyone who schools knows that it passes by faster then we realise.

frankly i want it to end. its not that i dislike my school. i just dislike the way some things are done. and its not to do with block teaching.

seriously. my course needs more open mindedness. and im not talking about the students.



ive been really slacking from my religious duties as well. ive been away for too long, been letting myself go unchecked. the ways of the world and of the spirit are truly too different.



till next time.

No comments: