Saturday, September 22, 2007

1 week

Well finally PID project 3 is over and done with and thank goodness for that.

Actually, P3 was pretty good for me. Despite my CHINA partner and the constant bodily ailments, looking back, and seeing the final outcome, it was really a good experience.

It really reminded me of FODEV, that year 1 subject. Its fun when looking back. For P1 and P2 however...those are just painful. Terribly painful.

I am glad i survived and completed this project without any regret, unlike some of my previous projects where i feel unsatisfied with the outcome.

I am content.

I also went to Amplify fridays after a 3 week absence. It was held in St. Peter & Paul. The feeling was...different this time. And not because of the venue, but rather I am sure its because of the long absence from the grace of all those peoples company. But it still felt great. Got to meet new people, and more importantly, see the same old faces.

Ill put a picture of my furniture piece (with me inside, unfortunately).


My hair is tied in the picture so please, its doesnt normally look like that =)

I dont have any better quality pictures so...ill show more of other peoples work if i have the pictures in the near future.



Oh yeah, so after my P3 deadline, I now have a pathetic 1 week break. Thankfully theres gonna be a chalet.

Then its back to school again. Damn.

No comments: