Friday, September 01, 2006

Disapointment

theres just so much to express. that its killing me.



ever had one of those days.

things just turn out all wrong.

and at the end of the day, ur all worn out.

tired of everthing.

just wanna stop it all.

and then the night comes, and you realise.

u feel all alone?

it doesnt matter if people care, or if they ask if ur fine.

sometimes its realli just too much to take.



this night, i feel disapointed.

both in myself as well as a person.



the person.

i feel like saying 'people'. but no.

i love my PID mates and design school buddies.

so i cant say that.

i KNOW its just that 1 person. that just UPSETS me.

its like dealing me a pack of lies. a FULL DECK.

well now you noe. why i dont rely on fate.



myself.

i feel like ive let myself down.

realli.

its like, what have i been doing.

its just sad.

with my school work, and the goals i aimed for.

sometimes i just lose sight. what am i living for?




i dont wish to express anymore.

No comments: