Sunday, April 16, 2006

FOC & Farewells

its the day after the end of FOC.

FOC was realli realli fun. fustrating at times, but nevertheless, it was fun throughout.

im glad i met so many new friends, like people from Program Committee, Food & Administration, and lastly, Logistics Committee. (all the sub-comm psychos)

i wont go through all the stuff that happened during the camp. though it was fun. realli fun.

cos this camp is also a camp of farewells for me.

cos i probrably wont see those new friends much at all anymore. those crazy bunch of psychos.



and another thing.

id like to express abit about my grandma.

she took care of me since birth till about some time last year, when she shifted residence to her son's home.

she cooked for me, fed me, washed my cloths, tucked me in at night when i was young.

im her most favoured and doted on among all her grandchildren, and she never stopped loving me all my life.

she passed away yesterday at the end of the camp.

its a true goodbye till my own time.



farewells.

No comments: