Tuesday, October 11, 2005

hmm.

so im pretty bored.

today is my first day of work. it was alrite.

i had to sort out and arrange papers in proper order for filing. i went through about 4 thousands sheets of paper for the day.

anyways. im bored.

lemme type crap.

yesterday i saw 2 girls as i was walking home from whitesands. i just glanced at them. i onli saw the face of 1 gal. but damn that gal is mighty damn fine. nice bod and pretty face and all. but ya noe what. i didnt look much. i cant figure out why. she was looking at me as we passed, that i noe. and she glanced back at me as i was checking her out. i was thinking *what a waste*

another thing.

my sex drive is lowwwwwww. i need an aphrodisiac or something. HA. i probrably spent too much of my hormones in the past weeks or something. now please people dont think off track haha.

one last thing.

i think ivan is full of bullshit. and thats probrably the most logical thing in this entry. thank u.

*Note: the ivan i state is from my secondary school. not the ivan from neon. spank u very much.*

No comments: