Friday, July 15, 2005

Strike

Strike


ok.

for a short moment, i was kind of distracted by love once again. but today. i dunno. i think i suddenly snapped out of it.

whether its good or bad, i dunno. i often tell myself that love is something that clouds the mind. its pretty true. logic becomes second to emotion. sometimes that can lead to poor decisions.

i got out of the 'phase' when i felt that we were not compatible. there were just some stuff...that i think i just cant accept and feel comfortable with.

but then again, i think im thinking too much as usual.

dammit. go with the flow. go with flow. be natural. be natural. >_<

how come im changing my mind so fast out of nothing. its quite unbecoming of me.

i dont want my head to become my demise. again.

p.s.: dont be too quick to be sure of me.


No comments: