Friday, July 22, 2005

Birthday

in case u didnt noe, my birthday was on the 21th july.

thanx to all those who wished me happy birthday.

most of all, i wanna thank abby, doreen and rachel.

abby gave me some origami. haha. it doesnt look impressive to some but i noe that what she did took quite some effort and time. esp for the 8 sided star. thats pretty tedious to make.

doreen, i wanna thank for reminding the others about my birthday and thinking of stuff to get me. THANX!!!

rachel was the one who bought the 'im horny' shirt rite after doreen told her of my birthday. im realli touched about that.

thankfully the guys didnt fulfill thier birthday bash. i doubt i could take 17 minutes of beating, much less 17 smacks from each.

nvr thought it would be such a great day. hoho.

my onli regret is not being able to go out with abby. heh. ill make it up to u gal!

p.s.: im so grateful. for everything.


No comments: