Monday, June 20, 2005

Dedication

Dedication


alrite. this is gonna be a short one.

this post is dedicated to felicia leow pei jun.

y, u ask? ok...even if ur not asking shut up and ill tell u. XD

cos of all the tags she has given to my tag board, in this blog.

ok...i admit it...most of them if not all are just crap tags. spam. useless stuff.(no offence feli)

but when it comes to tagging...u dont give a damn. frequent tagging means the person pays attention to ur blog. paying attention to a persons blog gives meaning to it. its like sustaining its life and giving me a reason to type here.

i noe how i get disapointed when no one tags at my board. and i noe u other bloggers out there feel the same. u noe it! u want that recognition! to noe people paid a visit.

ok suddenly this post aint short anymore. heck.

so yeah. i noe ur reading this felicia. this is my thanx. =). truly and sincerely.

p.s.: this felicia is my sec school friend. not from TP.


No comments: