Thursday, September 29, 2005

today, went out with nurul and felicia, my 2 great galfriends from secondary school.

actually, ema was supposed to come, but u noe what. im glad ema didnt come.

yeah.

why?

cos i not as close to ema, and ema to me, is just plain damn NOISY and annoying cos of the way she thinks.

now u noe =)


so...it was fun!

esp playing the arcade with them. havent had that much fun in a long time...seriously...i forgot the joys of just having fun with a small group of friends.

u wont be left out. u wont feel out of place. ull always be part of it.

i miss that =)

they are both still the same. yeah...still the same kinda crazy gals who go crazy over stupid stuff. and probrably im still pretty the same? haha. the sarcarstic nice guy. am i rite girls?

nurul said i look older...and people, dont be mistaken. she doesnt mean im more MATURE. she just means i look more HAGGARD since sec school.

well nurul, come to design school for a semester and thats what happens eh? or maybe its just me XD

hmm...nurul...ur hair. u rebonded it. my goodness. DIFFERENT I TELL U. its a slight shock for me. but honestly...i think u look more girly now. after all, ur hair is more 'flowing' now and i like that.

the 3 of us watched 'The Brothers Grimm'

it is a SICK SHOW but damn its pretty good. its WIERD and SICK and humourous at the same time. seriously very surreal feeling about it. at least to me.

nurul and feli were scared lots of times during the movie.

ESPECIALLY FELICIA.

goodness...she got so scared she almost pressed her whole head unto my shoulder, though lots of times she was like gonna grab my arm in fear. (btw i actually wouldnt mind either of the 2 HAHAHAHA im sick)

hmm...after the movie, nurul saw some guy she has some interest in. for goodness sakes. feli and me were like getting dragged abit by nurul cos of that. she SO wanna see these 2 guys but shes totally over reacting. so feli was like 'grrr' and i was just smiling away as usual though it was abit annoying XD

and AFTER that...MORE arcade. HAHAHA

damn i got bullied in racing games by them, in particular NURUL. shes a total savage in racing games. yes people. she beat me TWICE in those racing games.

but dont get mistaken!

just cos she beat me doesnt mean shes more skillful. yes! its true! why, u ask?

because she constantly banged into me and made my car go haywire. all the while while i was trying NOT to nudge unto thier cars. damn. being a gentlemen aint worth it sometimes -.-

so after that...nurul went camera crazy and INSIST she wants photos taken. well ok...i dont mind...though feli grumble again...haha

pictures...felicia say she look terrible in the pictures. but honestly i think i look as bad? oh well. perhaps its vanity.

hmm. thats all?

No comments: