Thursday, May 03, 2007

HELLO THAR IT BEEN LONGLONG!!!

Hello thar. It been long, long.

Yes, this blog has been dead for a long time, except for that pathetic chatbox by the side.
Thank you to all who have bothered posting comments there!
The last important one i can remember is Li, who seems to always be there hmm.

So what possessed me to start writing again? well thanx to Li.

After talking to her i had remembered an old blog entry she wrote just for me. sweetest thing i ever read written on my existance, i think.

Well, even though its sweet, i didnt read it thoroughly, since i always felt her entries are too blocked up with text so i keep skipping stuff and just scan through the words.

Scanning through that sweet entry again led me to read my old posts in this very own blog.

And i must (shamefully) admit, i really do find my writing quite...interesting.

The emo ones i find quite interolable now, but alot of the others really brought back memories. Of the events that unfolded in the past, as well as the way i would write then down in my own way. I had forgotten all of them.



So after reading some of my older entries, i felt like why not i start again. The motivation came back. Suddenly i had a reason to blog.

I wonder if moses still reads. Maybe Benson knows.



Anyways, this is just a post to alert the WORLD of my return.

Youve been waiting long long havent you?

Sarcasm of course, just in case you dont know... =)

No comments: