Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Drained

Drained


yesterday, i awoke at 8am in the morning, rather then my usual 11am. the reason was so as to do my medical checkup for my polytechnic. i went with ivan, joel and jeffrey. first, we went to tampines dbs to do have an appointment for the checkup, but apparently, the earliest date for checkup was on the 18th -.- . thus, we guys went to eastern clinic at bedok (or upper changi?) to do the checkup.

it took a faggin long time. by the time all of us were done with the waiting, and checkup, it was already say...2pm? blaaaargh. we guys chatted about what kinda gal we like...as in ya noe...which part of the body ull take note of. hehe. joel had nothing much to say...ill not disclose the rest as well =P. as for me, i said i look at the eyes and ass first hahahaha! but no matter how hot the gal is, if shes a bitch, no hotness can save her.

they then went to my house to kill time. blah blah blah. joel and jeffrey left after about an hour and later i left the house with my brother, ivan, and kenneth (my brother's friend). ivan went home, and the rest of us went to my brothers poly chalter thing.

two words: FUCKING. BORING.

my bro went back home from the chalet for awhile to bring some stuff over, so i followed. i met ivan along the way and we went back to the chalet. the chalet is nonsense i tell u. its so CRAPPY. so i left with ivan and we both wandered the whole of freakin pasir ris.

commence of wandering: 1am+

so we wandered around, talked crap, discussed on certain topics, about different kinds of people...all while trekking in the voids of the night.

time: 3am

then i got tired. so we went back to my house so i could sleep and he could take his own stuff home. so i unlocked the gates, and pushed the door open. but lo and behold! the door was BOLTED SHUT from the inside!!! and NO ONE WAS AWAKE.

so...about turn and more wandering -.-

we wandered off even farther now, till our words were slurred, our bodies slouching.
ill cut the crap. my 5am i decided to go back and wake my mom and let home.

tired man...just tired...awoke earlier today onli to barely sleep in darkness...

so now, my typing is sloppy and my eyes are burning...so i apologise if this was a crappy read. hehe.

p.s.: ivan is the THIGH MAN


No comments: